Cheque/demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Assessor and Collector of Tax, P.M.C Pune’. Property tax can be paid at any of the 30 ward offices of PMC or Citizen’s facilitation centres run by PMC or at authorised bank branches such as Cosmos, HDFC, ICICI or Bank of Maharashtra or self-pay tax payment kiosks.
What is the last date to pay property tax in Pune?
For first half year lasting from April 1st to September 30th the due date is 31st May and for second half-year lasting from October 1st to March 31st the due date is 31st of December. Penalty on PMC is at a monthly 2% when the payment is delayed beyond due date.
Where is property ID in Pune?
Pune Municipal Corporation provides online and offline assistance to file or obtain a Section ID and Peth ID. You can get in touch with them directly. Visiting the office to gather information is also a given option.
How much is property tax in Pune?
Visa/ Master credit or debit card: 1 percent of the transaction amount plus service tax. Maestro Cards: 1.8 percent of transaction amount plus service tax. American Express Cards: 1 percent of transaction amount plus service tax. Tax diners: 4 percent of transaction amount plus service tax.
What is Section ID in property tax Pune?
What is a PMC property tax Peth ID? A Peth is the term used for a general locality in Pune, and each Peth is allocated a specific ID number for the purpose of property tax calculation. You can find your Peth ID from your property tax bill.
How can I pay my property tax online in Pune?
- Visit PMC website.
- Click on ‘pay online’ or ‘NEFT/RTGS payment’ as per your choice.
- Enter property details and click on ‘submit’
- Verify property owner details and also property tax dues that are displayed.
How do I pay my flat tax online?
How do I pay my BBMP property tax online?
- Enter the Base application number.
- Click on ‘Retrieve’.
- Once you do that, the owner’s name of the property is displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Confirm’.
- Check the details thoroughly and go ahead to make the payment.
- Select the option through which the payment is to be made.
How can I get property card in Pune?
Apply in Person:
Fill the application form with the required information. After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will issue certified copy of Property Card in Mumbai Suburban District.
How can I check my land record in Pune?
Follow the steps given below to check your land records:
- Visit the official website of Bhulekh Mahabhumi.
- Choose the correct location from the 6 sections provided: Aurangabad, Amravati, Konkan, Nashik, Nagpur, and Pune)
- Select either 7/12 or 8A as per the details required.
What is property type in property tax Pune?
The alphabet here represents the property type (P= Peth, O=Occupier and F=Flat) 2 – is the Section Id of your property.
How is property value calculated in Pune?
Illustration for calculation total valuation of the property:
- Total Built-up Area – 900 Square Feet / 83.61 Square Metres.
- Balcony/Terrace – 200 Square Feet / 18.58 Square Metres.
- Open Parking – 100 Square Feet / 9.29 Square Metres.
- Floor Number – 5th Floor.
- Lift – Yes.
- Age of Property – 21 to 30 years.
What is the stamp duty rate in Pune?
What is the stamp duty on property purchase in Pune? In Pune, buyers have to pay 5% of the property value as stamp duty.
Why property tax is high in Pune?
PUNE: The civic body will increase the annual rateable value of new properties to be registered after April 1 this year, which would result in higher property tax for their owners. … The annual rateable value (ARV) is a base price, on the basis of which the property tax is calculated.
How can I change my name in property tax online PUNE?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How can I download property tax receipt Pune?
6 Simple Steps To Get Property Tax Receipt Online
- Visit the official website of PMC property tax department. …
- Once you click on the “Tax Receipt” option, you will see the following screen. …
- You will then be taken to next screen which shows all the information about the property details that you entered in step 2.
How do I find my property number?
If the ID number you need to find is for a property you own, you may already have the number in your files. Look on your last tax bill, the deed to your property, a title report (which may be in your closing documents) or perhaps even on the appraisal report of your property to locate the property ID number.