Sign in using last year’s login (if you’re not already signed in). Go to your Tax Home, if you’re not already on it, by selecting Tax Home from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to open the menu). Select Show to expand Your Tax Returns and Documents, and then select View order details.
Where can I see how much I paid to TurboTax?
How do I know my TurboTax fees have been paid?
- Down the left side of TurboTax, click on Tax Tools.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on My Fees in the center of the screen.
How do I find my 2018 taxes on TurboTax?
If your 2018 returns were prepared in Online TurboTax, log into your account and at the Tax Home scroll down and expand the section “Your Tax Returns & Documents”. Choose tax year 2018, and then click “Download/print the PDF” or if you just need the 2018 AGI, there is a link “View adjusted gross income (AGI.)”
How do I access my 2019 tax return on TurboTax?
Sign in to TurboTax. Make sure you’re using the same TurboTax account (same user ID) as in prior years. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Your tax returns & documents. Select the year you want, then select Download/print return (PDF).
How do I find old tax returns on TurboTax?
If you filed your prior-year taxes with TurboTax, you won’t pay anything at all for a copy of your tax return. If you used our CD or download product, the file will be stored on the computer you used to file your taxes. If you used our online product, just log on to your account to get a copy of prior-year returns.
How do I know if TurboTax took a fee out?
How can i tell if my fees have been paid
- Log into your account and click orange Take me to my return button.
- Click My Account in top right and then Tools.
- A pop up window will appear and you will select My Fees and it opens a window with breakdown of your TurboTax charges.
How much does it cost to use Turbo Tax?
A Quick Look at TurboTax
|TurboTax Filing Options|
|TurboTax Free Edition||Federal: Free State: Free|
|TurboTax Deluxe||Federal: $90.00 State: $50.00|
|TurboTax Premier||Federal: $140.00 State: $50.00|
Can I still file my 2018 taxes electronically in 2020?
Answer: Yes, you can file an original Form 1040 series tax return electronically using any filing status. Filing your return electronically is faster, safer and more accurate than mailing your tax return because it’s transmitted electronically to the IRS computer systems.
How can I view my 2018 tax return?
Here’s how to get a transcript:
- Order Online. The fastest way to get a Tax Return or Account transcript is through the ‘Get Transcript’ tool available on IRS.gov. …
- Order by phone. You can also order by phone at 800-908-9946 and follow the prompts.
- Order by mail.
How can I get a copy of my 2018 tax return?
To get a transcript, taxpayers can:
- Order online. They can use the Get Transcript tool on IRS.gov. …
- Order by mail. Taxpayers can use Get Transcript by Mail or call 800-908-9946 to order a tax return transcripts and tax account transcripts.
- Complete and send either 4506-T or 4506T-EZ to the IRS.
Can I get last year’s tax return from TurboTax?
You can request copies of your IRS tax returns from the most recent seven tax years. … If you filed your taxes with a TurboTax CD/download product, your tax return is stored on your computer, so you can print a copy at any time. If you used TurboTax Online, you can log in and print copies of your tax return for free.
How do I access last year’s tax return?
Order a Transcript
- Online Using Get Transcript. They can use Get Transcript Online on IRS.gov to view, print or download a copy of all transcript types. …
- By phone. The number is 800-908-9946.
- By mail. Taxpayers can complete and send either Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ to the IRS to get one by mail.
Can I view my tax return online?
Online Account is an online system that allows you to securely access your individual account information. You can view: … Key information from your most recent tax return. Payment plan details, if you have one.
How far back does TurboTax keep records?
You can access the returns filed using TurboTax Online for 7 years. If you used TurboTax Online Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business to prepare the tax return you’re seeking a copy of, just log into your account at TurboTax.com.
How do I download previous tax returns from TurboTax?
Make sure you sign in to the same account you used to prepare your return. From there, it’s a simple matter of clicking on the “Documents” tab, then on the tax year you want, then finally on “Download PDF.” TurboTax suggests using the “Account Recovery” tool if you can’t find the return you’re looking for.
How far back can I get a copy of my tax return?
You can only get a tax transcript going back three tax years. If you need something older than that, you’ll have to order a copy of your actual filed tax return. You can get one for the current tax year and as far back as six years. To do so, you must complete and mail in IRS Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return.